|My family. (I had to ask my brother to put a shirt on so this is a rare photo)|
|Laughing so hard I am crying. The best.|
1. I want to become less attached to objects. Mainly clothes. I admit that shopping is a hobby of mine and although I always try to find bargains, I really don't need any more clothes. It is something I enjoy but I need to learn to live with less and be happy.
2. I want to be more proactive about auditions and marketing myself. New headshots are going to happen soon. They have to. And I think getting some business cards and also offering my services as an audition coach for high school kids. I enjoy doing it and it might be a way to make some extra money. If only I could play piano better I could offer some voice coaching too!!
3. I want to be out of my parents house.
4. I want to move to NYC or Chicago. (goes along with 3)
5. I want to land a job in a state I've never been to before.
6. I want to play Suzy Simpson again.
7. Get that tattoo!
8. Touch a Great White Shark (hey, it's on every one of my lists. Maybe positive thinking works and you'll all be jealous!)
|Wine and Good Friends. What else do you need?|
|These poor puppies!|
|Siblings at Birthday Dinner|