Saturday, August 31, 2013

Home is Wherever I'm With You

I've been home for two weeks and so far it's been pretty okay. I really haven't had too much time to sit feel sorry for myself and missing my Little Rock friends family. These two weeks have been full of unpacking, organizing, remodeling (including an additional closet rod and a SHOE CLOSET!!) and spending time with my family and my puppies. I'm glad I got to catch up with some friends and drink some good local beer, but it still feels strange. I'm not sure where I am when I wake up. I keep double-taking when I see people who resemble Arkansans. I'm always so disappointed when it isn't them. Right now I'm feeling excited for my next gig, and simultaneously terrified. I'm truthfully scared of failure, and scared that this will be my last play in a long time. I know that's the vampires talking ( [title of show] anyone?) But it's how I feel. I think once I get to Abilene and get down to rehearsal (One week, yeehawwww!) I will feel a bit better. I always do. Trying to focus on the positives and move forward. Something's coming.

But for now.... PUPPIES!







I love them so hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment