Saturday, October 27, 2012

Insta Sandi


Follow my blog with Bloglovin!


Hey all! Just a little instagram update of my life this past week or so. I have off from rehearsal for several days so things are probably going to be a little boring around these parts, especially since I have gone WAY over budget for October. If any of you have any tips and tricks on how to save money, please share!




Sushi just makes me really happy.

Luke... I ate your pizza. Damgoode Pies! So yummy!

I met this cat and hung out with him for about a half hour. I wanted him SOOOO bad. And I don't even like cats!


He kept rolling over and wanting me to rub his belly. It took SO much restraint not to take him home.


Anyone who has ever teched a show will understand this photo. Sinovia is a goddess.

Sinovia and I dressed up the opening night reception table for Bunnicula!


Bunnicula! Made in approximately 30 minutes by yours truly!


Sunset during a bike ride down by the Arkansas River.


No comments:

Post a Comment