Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sunrises and Furry Friends


Howdy! Long due for an update. Two weekends ago Jillian, Garret and I drove to Memphis for UPTA. I felt much more prepared and relaxed than last year and am pretty satisfied with the outcome. I also got to see some beautiful faces from back home. I had a lot of fun but am glad the stressful part is over. Now it's just the waiting game while I have my fingers crossed for some good contracts this next year!!

We've been traveling a lot with the tour and have been having a really good time. We survived our first two show day, so hopefully this marathon of shows starting tomorrow won't be as bad as previously thought. I've also have had a lot of down time to go on adventures around the city! And now, for a slew of photos.


It's UPTA time!
Temple Reunion UPTA style.
So happy the stressful part is over!
I sneakily took this on our way to an early morning call. They are pretty adorbs.

A beautiful view of the sunrise from our van.
Been spending a bunch of time with this little nugget, Ripley.





Finally got to see Adam Faucett and The Tall Grass play. I've been obsessed for months. Sarah, you need to check him out.







Found some awesome stuff in this antique store.




Terrifying, sad doll shoved in a corner. Probably for good reason.

Another pretty sunrise.
 
Met Snap the goat at our last show!!

Feel like Mrs. Doubtfire every day on this tour.


Fort building at 24 is awesome (especially when whiskey and puppies are involved).






Fort Building Team!






No comments:

Post a Comment