Wednesday, December 19, 2012

And (Other Parts)

A letter the Librarians who hosted us last week received. I had no trouble guessing that the fatter elf with the big nose was me. (But I am the elf she mentions in the letter!)

Memorable Questions/Comments from The Audience

"What wuz y'all?"
"What wuz you?"
"How old are y'all?"
"How'd y'all change so fast?"
"I like your leggins!"
"Where'd you get your leggins?"
"Why is she so funny and childlike?"
"Can I have one of those presents?" ( ...no.)
"Is Santa real?"
"Can I see the mouse again?"
"I like the mouse.
"I wanna see the mouse mask again!!!"
"How do the elves feel? (um...what?)"
"Why do you keep touching that keyboard?"
"Y'all are such wonderful performers, how did y'all make this play so wonderful?"
(special place in heaven for you, kid.)
"Did y'all really kiss?"
"How do the elves wrap so many presents?"
(Um...Aleigha how do the elves at the north pole wrap so many presents?)
"How do reindeer fly?"
(Yeah...Aleigha, wanna take this one too?)
"What was the point of you going in the audience?"
"Why did y'all come out here and hit us?"

And one of my personal favorites is after Clem finishes she poem and Santa leaves up the chimney, all without Clem none the wiser:

"YOU MISSED IT!!!!!!"



Sometimes I can't believe that everyone doesn't get to do this for a living.



No comments:

Post a Comment